Scope of Services
Matrix Property Group manages over 300,000 square feet of third-party building assets with the care and knowledge of a responsible property owner.
For a property owner to meet its long-term objectives for value enhancement and asset stabilization, Matrix offers the in-house capabilities to manage commercial buildings including retail, industrial, multi-family, and office properties. Our experienced property management staff handles the financial accounting and record-keeping functions that keep owners informed of key management decisions and milestones, building and common area repair and maintenance, key lease dates, and tenant information. These services are coordinated with an attention to detail and a goal of maximizing profitability.
Matrix provides monthly detailed accounting reports that serve as the basis for recommendations to reduce operating expenses, increase revenue and anticipate potential future challenges.
Asset Business Plan
The Asset Business Plan (ABP) serves as the “roadmap” that guides property management and informs ownership about how a property will be managed. The ABP is developed by Matrix as a comprehensive tool to report property profile, strategy for value recovery or enhancement, support for cash flow analysis, rationale for risk assessment, and analysis of the competitive market segment. The Business Plan assists our clients to think strategically about their asset and allows them to choose specific strategies to maximize operating performance and minimize risk exposure.
What Keeps You Up at Night about Property Management? Let Matrix Property Group solve these problems for you:
- Marketing and lease-up. Create a plan to increase occupancy and cash flow;
- Adaptive renovation to achieve a higher and better return based on an alternate use;
- Best practices for energy conservation and utility management;
- Repair and maintenance to avoid costly capital improvements;
- Friendly but affirmative tenant management;
- Knowledgeable about sprinklers and fire alarms;
- Transportation options; auto, parking, bicycles and pedestrian best practices;
- Landscape maintenance and snow removal. Tie these two contracts together for cost savings;
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Best practices for climate control management;
- Waste and recycling management.